M I Chowdhury & Co. was established in the year 1985, and our first assignment was audit of Development Project for GTZ (now GiZ), German Development Agency in the year 1985. Then we conducted Evaluation of a Family Planning Project for GTZ in the year 1986.
We have conducted technical, operational, performance & financial audit and management capacity assessment of around 200 Development Projects (Partner Organizations) for UNDP, ADB, World Bank, UNICEF, USAID, GTZ and UNFPA.
Since inception we have been providing diverse services to wide range of clients in the Government, Autonomous Bodies, Public and Private Enterprises, International Organizations, UN Organizations and NGOs, Bank & Financial Institutions.
To meet the diversified need with the growth of economy and social progress we have been working in the following functional areas:
- Financial Management
- Restructuring of Govt. Organizations, Public & Private Sectors
- Operational and Performance Audit/Review
- Statutory Audit
- Company Affairs including Share Management Services
- Designing Systems for Operational Management
- Performance Evaluation of Projects.
- Computer Software Development, Installation and Training
- Cost Estimation and Tariff Determination
- Software Development
- Socio Economic Survey and Studies
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Environment Planning and Management
- Human Resource Development
To promote the aforesaid jobs we have gathered a highly qualified group of professionals including Chartered Accountants, IT Specialist, Economists, Textile and RMG Management Experts, Sociologist, Agriculture Specialist, Statisticians, Market Specialists, Engineers, Bankers, Legal Experts, Health Experts; Management Experts, Forestry Experts etc.
M I Chowdhury & Co. is Enlisted– Bangladesh Bank
– Micro-credit Regulatory Authority
– NGO Affairs Bureau
– Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF)